Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

branch-specific estimates of dS (Read 1466 times)
Alex Wong
YaBB Newbies

Feed your monkey!

branch-specific estimates of dS
Sep 8th, 2011 at 9:15am

Hello,

I am trying to obtain branch-specific estimates of dS for an alignment. Using HYPHYMP (text menus, not GUI) I ran a GY94 model, with local parameter estimation, under the "basic analyses" option. The job seems to run fine, but the only results I get are the log likelihood, kappa, and a single tree with branch lengths - and then the program quits. Is there a way to recover the branch specific estimates of dS and omega?

Thanks very much,

Alex Wong

IP Logged

Sergei
YaBB Administrator

Datamonkeys are forever...

UCSD
Re: branch-specific estimates of dS
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 3:22pm

Hi Alex,

Not directly from Basic Analyses. You can do it through the GUI, or by following the instructions found in sections 1.5 and 1.5.1 of Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login

The most advanced model for estimating branch specific distributions of omega in HyPhy is referenced here Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login

You can run your data through Datamonkey or offline (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login)

Sergei

Associate Professor
Division of Infectious Diseases
Division of Biomedical Informatics
School of Medicine
University of California San Diego
WWW WWW  
IP Logged