Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

How to find queryTree.bf in new version?!? (Read 2164 times)
Frog2
YaBB Newbies

Curious HyPhy user

How to find queryTree.bf in new version?!?
Nov 27th, 2012 at 11:16am

I started using HYPHY version 0.9920070529beta for MacOSX.  My colleague wrote me a batch file to conduct positive selection assays. This program called the file queryTree.bf in one of the HYPHY application folders. When I looked at my application folder in version 0.99 I could see a TemplateBatchFiles folder where the queryTree.bf was stored.

I recently upgraded to version 2.0. I now receive an error when I try to run HYPHY with my batch file since it cannot find the queryTree.bf file. When I look in my application folder I do not see the HYPHY subfolders as I did in version 0.99. What is the new location for the queryTree.bf file? How do I use my batch file in the newer version?
Thank you!

IP Logged

Sergei
YaBB Administrator

Datamonkeys are forever...

UCSD
Re: How to find queryTree.bf in new version?!?
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2012 at 4:34am

Hi there,

In the 2.0 version all the folders are inside the application bundle: you can control click on the icon and select "Show Package Contents" to reveal all the files.

The standard way to include this file is to use something like

Code:
ExecuteAFile        (HYPHY_LIB_DIRECTORY + "TemplateBatchFiles" + DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR + "queryTree.bf");

This will make use of the built-in HYPHY_LIB_DIRECTORY variable which should be set to the right value automatically.

Sergei

Associate Professor
Division of Infectious Diseases
Division of Biomedical Informatics
School of Medicine
University of California San Diego
WWW WWW  
IP Logged